Monday, May 20, 2013

Hehe Hi

Hello there.
Been a while, hasn't it?
Like five months WHOOPS NO IT HASN'T IT CAN'T BE FIVE MONTHS SINCE I POSTED A BLOG UPDATE NO
But it is because I suck and so does school for making me learn things and study. Basically what happened is that I got caught up in studying for half term tests in December and was unable to even  bake at all, let alone write a post about some cookies or something.
Then after holiday break my courses got increasingly difficult. So essentially all I've been doing these past few months is study and work and then study some more. It's been stressful, but the year is winding down, and what better way to de-stress than baking?!
The saying goes that baking is cheaper than therapy (only slightly cheaper, might I add), and I could definitely  use some down time with a whisk and some flour.
No promises that I will get to this blog weekly. I have decided to turn this into not only a baking blog, but also a cooking blog, because I find equal joy in both and this way I will have more post opportunities.
So, adventures in teenage... food stuff? I don't know.
But what I do know is that I'M BACK!! :D

Love,
Mackenzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment